Porcelain, stoneware, video, mixed various techniques
A project of mapping the Sobibor death camp, on the basis of maps which were assembled from testimonies. research I did and archaeologists working at the camp in recent years. Included The testimony of my father who was one of the survivors of this camp. The works are objects of memory as I translate them into snippets of porcelain, characterizing maps and documents that have been included in the project research. The work ‘Dear Mr. Allach’ is linked to war industries and ideas on their basis. The video Tracing Oblivion is a part of the project. Filmed in Holland's Den Bosch canals, 2013.
This project was created at the European Ceramic Center, EKWC, Holland.
Exhibited at two solo exhibitions:
- Periscope Gallery in Tel Aviv, Israel, 2013, curator: Dr.Eran Erlich
- Ceramics Museum in Berlin, 2015-2016, curator: Hans Theis
Selected group shows:
- Florentine 45 - Contemporary Art Space, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2014
- Wilfried Museum, Hazorea, Israel, 2015
- Mémoire De l’Avenir Mda, Paris, France, 2015
- Eindhoven, Holland, 2015
- The Cube art place, Jerusalem, Israel, 2017