This travelling exhibition deals with the role of the vase as an object of memory and as a basis for autobiographical information, 1998-2000.
Exhibited in Israel at Beit Cahana in Ramat Gan, in the Beit Dafna Gallery in Jerusalem & as a traveling exhibition internationally:
- Beijing, China: Wang Fung Gallery, Caesar’s Archives
- Seoul, Korea: Kumho Museum
- Canberra, Australia: Ceramic Art Gallery
- Bankok, Thailand: Academy of Art University gallery
- Manila, Philippines: Intermoros Gallery
- Singapore: Substation Gallery.